Skip to main content
I don’t beg my way to blessings. I am the joint heir with Christ now. I am a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light. I am bold to receive of God for in Christ I have become a child of the New Testament enacted on better promises.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God’s Ultimate Goals for Body Life in His Church Here’s the end result of following God’s design for Body Life in His Church: 1) Unity “until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God” ( Eph. 4:13 ) 2) Maturity “and become mature” ( Eph. 4:13 ) 3) Christ-likeness “attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ” ( Eph. 4:13 ) 4) Balance “… speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ … ” ( Eph. 4:14-16 ) God’s Plan for Reaching His Goals for His Church To become the Church of God’s design begins with gifted leaders and teachers equipping believers to serve. It takes everybody doing their part, not just leaders and teachers. So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up ( Eph. 4:11-12 ) From him(Christ) the whole body, joined an...
FEEBLE BELIEVER VS MIGHTY BELIEVER A feeble believer reads this list with a mindset of balance. “God has done his part, now I must do mine.” But a mighty believer insists on Christ alone. “Jesus has done it all, and my part is to rest in his finished work.” A feeble believer believes a feeble me-centered gospel. “I must produce or perish.” But a mighty believer believes a mighty Christ-centered gospel. “Jesus saves me and keeps me, and he who began a good work in me will carry it on until the day of completion.” A feeble believer swallows the lies of dead religion without question. “I need a little works insurance.” But a mighty believer has no tolerance for mixture. “Grace plus law equals law. I will not be enslaved again.” A feeble believer is feeble because they rely on the weakness of their flesh to do that which is impossible. But a mighty believer is mighty because they are relying on a mighty God. A feeble believer fails because they are walking in the flesh, but a mig...